The following operation types are available through Click 24 Banking BCR:
1. Foreign Exchange (including exchange between two foreign currencies). Foreign exchange operations between BCR quoted currencies can be performed through Click 24 Banking BCR. The exchange rate used by Click 24 Banking BCR will be the same one from the cashiers desk.
The foreign exchange may be performed between RON and foreign currencies and directly between two foreign currencies.
The foreign exchange may be performed only between the same client`s accounts, regardless the branch where these accounts are opened, on condition that the accounts are activated for Alternative Channels usage.
Advantages: foreign exchange operations have zero commission and can be performed between the same client`s accounts, regardless the branch where these accounts are opened.There is no transaction limit for foreign exchange.
2. BCR Payment Orders (in RON and foreign currency) – users may perform transfers between own accounts as well as transfers towards other BCR beneficiaries.
3. Romania Payment Orders (interbank transfers in RON) – users may perform transfers towards account opened at other banks on Romania territory.
4. Europe Payment Orders – interbank transfers in Euro including international (towards banks in Romania and countries which are EU31 members)
5. International Payment Orders – interbank transfers in foreign currency (this type of payment is used for transfers in any currency towards banks worldwide).
The payment orders performed before 15:00 will be processed in maximum 2 day period; the ones performed after 15:00 will be processed in a maximum 3 day period. These processing periods depend on the correctness of the entered payment information at submitting, and match the legal regulations regarding the foreign currency system.
Advantages: For transactions performed through Click 24 Banking BCR a commission discount of up to 75% of the BCR cashier’s desk will be applied (the commission discount depends on the client commissioning option: Beneficiary/ Payer/ Payer and Beneficiary).