In Order to perform a foreign exchange through Click 24 Banking BCR, you must select „Foreign Exchange” from the left static menu.
The data entering screen wil require the following information:
- Payer account: sold currency
- Beneficiary account: bought currency
- Transaction value: in this field you will enter the application indicated currency.
- Transaction details: the default value will be “Foreign exchange”, this text may be replaced.
- Foreign exchange quotation: will display the foreign exchange quotation for the BCR quoted currencies.
- Display Quotation: the button will display the foreign exchange quotation and equivalent value of the bought currency.
Foreign exchange (currency-currency)
If you wish to perform a foreign exchange operation between two foreign currencies (eg. Buying 100 USD from the EUR account) you must fill in the follwing fields:
- Payer account: contains the sold currency, and will select the EUR account
- Beneficiary account: contains the bought currency, and will select the USD account.
- Transaction value: enter the amount you wish to exchange (in this case 100 USD )
Foreign Exchange (currency – RON; RON - currency)
In order to purchase foreign currency from the RON account (eg. You wish to purchase 100 USD from the RON account):
- Payer account: contains the sold currency, and will select the RON account
- Beneficiary account: contains the bought currency and will select the USD account
- Transaction value: enter the USD amount you wish to purchase.
If the information is correct press the OK button. In order to finalize the transaction generate the Digital Signature (DS) code with the Token device and press “Send”.
Obtaining Digital Signatures (DS):
- press the key on / off
- type PIN code
- on the device screen , following the "Apply" display message , select key 3
- in the first field enter the amount you want to transfer (the one inserted in the transaction of Internet Banking application) - without the comma (eg: 563,00 will be entered 56300) and hit key ◄ -long
- in the second field enter the last four digits of the payer IBAN (eg. for RO24RNCB451XXXXXXX000000589 – you will enter 0589) and hit key ◄ -long
- The digital signature is displayed on the Token screen
Transfer between own accounts are not commissioned.