The current statement section contains the details on operations made with the credit card from the beginning of the current month and until the moment you view this information.
Here you will be able to see the detailed situation on:
- New balance - balance account at the end of the period covered in the statement. In order to benefit of 0% interest for purchase transactions performed with grace period or in free installments, the amount written in the field New balance has to be reimbursed until the Due Date.
- Purchase – sum of operations made with the credit card to merchants POS’s from the begining of the month
- Cash advance – sum of withdrawals operations made at ATM’s from the begining of the month
- Reimbursements – sum of reimbursed amounts towards the credit card from the beginning of the month
- Current balance - total credit used (owed) at the moment from the Total Credit limit of the credit card.
- Ongoing clearings - the transactions that you have made with the credit card for which the amounts have been blocked to your account. They are usually debited in few days from the transaction date, depending on the period at which the merchant clears them
- Commissions - the value of the commissions perceived in the respective period, expressed in the currency of the credit card.
- Available credit -the amount out of the Total credit limit which is still available to be used by you. It is calculated as the difference between Total credit limit and the two amounts represented through the Used credit and the Ongoing clearings
- Interest to be paid - the value of the accumulated interest perceived for the current period, expressed in the currency of the credit card.
- Minimum payment amount - For the amounts used from the credit card you have to reimburse monthly at least this minimum amount by Due date
Also, this screen will give you the posibility to view all operations made with the credit card for POS payments to the merchants, e-commerce payments through internet, as well as ATM operations.
For all these operations you will be able to view:
- Transaction type
- Transaction date
- Processing date of the transaction – this date usually defer from than the transaction date. Amounts are cleared by the merchants in a few days from the payment date.
- Transaction value – the amount of the transaction
- Details – details about the merchant to whom you have made the payment for easyer identification of the payment.