Through Click 24 Banking you will be able to view the credit card statements up to 6 months behind. The statements contain the details of the operations from the selected month.
You will be able to view:
- Balance last statement - amount used (owed) at the end of the previous month
- Purchase – sum of the operations made with the credit card to the merchants in the month for which you are viewing the statement
- Cash Advance – sum of the withdrawals operations from the ATM’s in the month for which you are viewing the statement
- Reimbursements – the total sum reimbursed by you in the month for which you are viewing the statement
- Current Balance - the total credit used (owed) at the end of the selected month
- Commisions – sum of all commissions paid for the operations which carry fees in the month for which ypu are viewing the statement
- Available credit -the amount out of the Total credit limit which was available to be used by you at the end of the selected month. It is calculated as the difference between Total credit limit and the two amounts represented through the Used credit and the Ongoing clearings
- Billed interest - the amount perceived for the used amounts which were no longer in the grace period.
Minimum payment amount - For the amounts used from the credit card you have to reimburse monthly at least this minimum amount by Due date.
Here you will also be able to view all operations made with the credit card for POS payments to the merchants, for e-commerce payments through internet, as well as ATM operations for the month for which you are viewing the statement.
For all these operations you will be able to see:
- Transaction date
- Transaction type
- Transaction value – the amount of the transaction
- Details – details about the merchant at which you have made the operation in order for easyer identification of the payment.
Transaction History will give you the possibility to view transactions made in the last 6 months, allowing selective search by date according to your needs.